For updates send us an email!
a continuing Medical Education Company
Come have an amazing adventure sailing pristine waters. Learn some sailing skills (or use the ones you got) all while getting CME credits. Check out the video below to see what we mean.
May 17-19, 2019
- Mountain Bike Slick Rock* (Value $65-100)
- Raft the Colorado River (Value $60-85)
- Rock Climb Wall Street* (Value $100-200)
- Alternate activities include Arches National Park or Canyonlands National Park, with hiking and exploring at the discretion of the participants.
* Arrangements for needed gear (climbing helmet, harness, shoes, mountain bike) can be arranged ahead of time for an additional fee.
4 Hours of CME credit will be available each day, a total of 8 hours for the trip. FP Audio, quality evidence based content produced by the AAFP, will be the source. A variety of primary care topics will be covered and final decisions on topics will be made by group consensus.
Holiday Inn Express in Moab, Utah. Two Queen Beds per room ($330 value per night). Hotel breakfast included. Individual or shared room options. A discount of $250 is available for those willing to share a room with another paying CME participant. Non-CME participants are half off (see below).
Transportation from St. Marks Hospital parking lot to Moab in a 2018 Tesla Model X is included in the registration fee. Carpooling as a group will allow for conversation and covering CME material. (Travel in your own vehicle is also an option.)
$1500 per person, each CME participant can bring up to 2 additional guests at $750 per person based on availability.
Registration/Questions: Email email@example.com or click on the registration link below.